A peer-reviewed publication subjects an author's research to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field (peers) to ensure academic scientific quality.
- E.Smith and D.Turner * ⋅ Published: July 27, 2021 ⋅ Evaluation and Applications of Multi-instrument Boundary-layer Thermodynamic Retrievals
- C.Gitro and E.Szoke * ⋅ Published: December 10, 2019 ⋅ A Demonstration of Modern Geostationary and Polar-orbiting Satellite Products For The Identification and Tracking of Elevated Mixed Layers
- S.Colgan and X.Sun * ⋅ Published: September 15, 2021 ⋅ A Novel Meteorological Method To Classify Wintertime COLD-AIR Pool Events
- D.Meng and H.Wang * ⋅ Published: September 10, 2021 ⋅ Cloud-dependent Piecewise Assimilation Based On A Hydrometeor-included Background Error Covariance and Its Impact On Regional Numerical Weather Prediction
- K.Kim and L.Zhang ⋅ Published: September 10, 2021 ⋅ Modeling Asian Dust Storms Using WRF-CHEM During The Dragon-asia Field Campaign In April 2012