A peer-reviewed publication subjects an author's research to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field (peers) to ensure academic scientific quality.
- P.Li and L.Lin * ⋅ Published: November 01, 2021 ⋅ Hydrometeorological Assessment of Satellite and Model Precipitation Products Over Taiwan
- A.Kumar, R.Ahmadov * , and G.Grell * ⋅ Published: August 10, 2022 ⋅ Simulating Wildfire Emissions and Plume Rise Using Geostationary Satellite Fire Radiative Power Measurements: A Case Study of The 2019 Williams Flats Fire
- S.Benjamin * , T.Smirnova * , and E.James * ⋅ Published: September 05, 2022 ⋅ Inland Lake Temperature Initialization Via Coupled Cycling With Atmospheric Data Assimilation
- J.Seo and D.Turner * ⋅ Published: September 16, 2022 ⋅ The Impact of Nonzenith Elevation Angles On Ground-based Infrared Thermodynamic Retrievals
- B.Adler, L.Bianco, I.Djalalova, J.Kenyon * , J.Olson * , D.Turner * , and J.Wilczak ⋅ Published: January 26, 2023 ⋅ Evaluation of A Cloudy COLD-AIR Pool In The Columbian River Basin In Different Versions of The HIGH-RESOLUTION Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Model.