GSLGlobal Systems Laboratory
The Global Systems Laboratory of NOAA's Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research conducts world-class applied scientific weather research
This is a beta version of the GSL Publications platform which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, or other problems on the website, please let us know immediately so we can rectify these accordingly.
A peer-reviewed publication subjects an author's research to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field (peers) to ensure academic scientific quality.
- E.James * , S.Benjamin * , and B.Jamison * ⋅ Commercial-aircraft-based Observations For NWP: Global Coverage, Data Impacts, and COVID-19
- S.Albers, Z.Toth * , R.Ahmadov * , and E.James * ⋅ A Fast Visible-wavelength 3D Radiative Transfer Model For Numerical Weather Prediction Visualization and Forward Modeling
- M.Biswas, J.Zhang, E.Grell, E.Kalina * , K.Newman, L.Bernardet * , L.Carson, and J.Frimel * ⋅ Evaluation of The Grell–freitas Convective Scheme In The Hurricane Weather Research and Forecasting (HWRF) Model
- Y.Chen and H.Wang * ⋅ Diurnally Varying Background Error Covariances Estimated In RMAPS-ST and Their Impacts On Operational Implementations
- A.Hill, C.Weiss, and D.Dowell * ⋅ Published: June 07, 2021 ⋅ Influence of A Portable Near-surface Observing Network On Experimental Ensemble Forecasts of Deep Convection Hazards During VORTEX-SE