A peer-reviewed publication subjects an author's research to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field (peers) to ensure academic scientific quality.
- K.Kim and L.Zhang ⋅ Published: September 10, 2021 ⋅ Modeling Asian Dust Storms Using WRF-CHEM During The Dragon-asia Field Campaign In April 2012
- R.Banta, J.Olson * , J.Kenyon * , S.Benjamin * , and D.Turner * ⋅ Published: October 26, 2021 ⋅ Doppler-lidar Evaluation of Hrrr-model Skill at Simulating Summertime Wind Regimes In The Columbia River Basin During WFIP2
- H.Guy and D.Turner * ⋅ Published: October 14, 2021 ⋅ Controls On Surface Aerosol Particle Number Concentrations and Aerosol-limited Cloud Regimes Over The Central Greenland Ice Sheet
- J.English * , D.Turner * , T.Alcott * , W.Moninger * , and M.Marquis * ⋅ Published: October 21, 2021 ⋅ Evaluating Operational and Experimental HRRR Model Forecasts of Atmospheric River Events In California
- J.Hu, E.James * , and M.Hu * ⋅ Published: November 16, 2021 ⋅ Assessment of Storm-scale Real Time Assimilation of GOES-16 GLM Lightning-derived Water Vapor Mass On Short Term Precipitation Forecasts During The 2020 Spring Forecast Experiment